- Intuitive and familiar, yet new user interface
- C-like expression parser
- Full-featured debugging of DLL and EXE files (TitanEngine)
- IDA-like sidebar with jump arrows
- IDA-like instruction token highlighter (highlight registers etc.)
- Memory map
- Symbol view
- Thread view
- Content-sensitive register view
- Fully customizable color scheme
- Dynamically recognize modules and strings
- Import reconstructor integrated (Scylla)
- Fast disassembler (BeaEngine)
- User database (JSON) for comments, labels, bookmarks etc.
- Plugin support with growing API
- Extendable, debuggable scripting language for automation
- Multi-datatype memory dump
- Basic debug symbol (PDB) support
- Dynamic stack view
- Built-in assembler (XEDParse)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
I like the Graph view in IDA. I wish there is a broader view(Graph view) in x32dbg as in IDA. I like to see the ability to search in graph view (for comments , breakpoints, etc..). I know you can highlight as many lines in assembly and see them in graph view but it dosent give you the broad picture as in IDA(graph view-proximity view). Could that be developed further and add this functionalities ? Thanks.
I'll just rate the description. Seems like rocket science. you'd have to know a lot of the innards of Windows. Some usage examples would be interesting: How something simple was debugged. So the debugger, which seems excellent would have to come with a user forum, preferably with a real moderator that cleans out the crap. hen if would be REALL useful.
Excellent project with a comprehensive list of features, plugins and ongoing development and community support
good job thank you
Very well thank you very much!