The Free Manga Downloader (FMD) is an open source application written in Object-Pascal for managing and downloading manga from various websites.
This is a mirror of main repository on GitHub.
For feedback/bug report visit https://github.com/riderkick/FMD
- Portable, pure native code - No need to install .NET framework or Java VM.
- Supported more than 100 manga sites and counting.
- Multi-tasking, Multi-connections.
- Filter (Provides option to search manga by genre, author, state, ect) with RegExp supported.
- Favorites (keep track of your favorite manga, auto download new chapters).
- Compress/convert downloaded chapters to ZIP/CBZ/PDF.
- Proxy support (HTTP/SOCK4/SOCK5).
- Drag n drop to add download task or favorites (via drop box or directly to download/favorite list) with multiple links and html selection supported.
- Automatically check for updates.
Best manga downloader. Switched from Dom Dom Soft Manga Downloader to Free Manga Downloader.
Superb downloader, easy to use
Perfect design, work like charm I'm using Windows 10.
it have all feature that i need, very good software. recommended
Hi, thanks for the great app, but I wondering what happen that all the data base in data folder was gone by itself when I click Download all list from server at once, when I go to data folder, I can see every single zip file downloaded/unzip and disappear, end of update I see nothing there and I could get any manga list there, where can I download the data base in such case?