A GUI for mkvextract utility (part of MKVToolNix) which incorporates most (if not all) functionality of mkvextract and mkvinfo utilities.
Written in C# .NET 4.0, in order to attain high compatibility with Windows OS (WinXP and newer Windows), as well as Linux through Mono (v1.6.4 and newer), and perhaps OSX (not tested).
- Use 100% of mkvextract functionality (supports extraction of tracks, timecodes, attachments, chapters in both XML and OGM, tags and CUE sheet)
- Supports batch extraction of multiple files (from v2.0.0 and above)
- Use mkvinfo and mkvmerge to analyse mkv elements really really fast
- Finds the audio track's delay relative to video and writes it to the extracted filename
- Automatically detects MKVToolnix installation directory from registry
- It doesn't require the executable to be placed inside MKVToolnix directory
- Uses file extensions for tracks according to CODEC_ID as defined in official mkvextract documentation
- Uses separate thread for invoking mkvextract in order to have a responsive GUI
- Incorporates a job mode for batch extracting (new in v1.6)
- Supports all Windows Versions from WinXP and above
- Supports Linux through Mono (from v1.6.4 and above)
- Supports High DPI evironments (from v2.2.0 and above)
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Please add support for hi-res (4K/5K) displays. Ver 2.1.0 displays a messed layout.
It does what it should do - not less.
ce que je cherchais, impeccable
Awesome app. Does exacty what'd you expect it to do and does it so perfectly. Easy to use. Thanks developer, my respects.
Hi, the program usually works well, the last version has problems with video with many audio tracks and many subs that block the software, in these situations the preceding version works better.