FedBerry is a Fedora Remix specifically built for use with Raspberry Pi® 2/3 Model B computers.
The major differences between Fedora arm releases as compared to FedBerry releases are:
• The use of our own custom kernels (using the Raspberry Pi foundation's bcm2709 kernel port).
• The use of Raspberry Pi foundation's own bootloader (ie. we don't use uboot).
• The use of swap files in lieu of swap partitions.
• tmpfs is enabled but size limited to 100M.
• The root partition is automatically expanded on first boot.
• Various RPi specific applications / software are included by default.
• To facilitate optional headless booting, a default root password is set in the 'minimal' release.
For further information on FedBerry releases please visit fedberry.org or https://github.com/fedberry/fedberry.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of FedBerry!