- Repair access to operating systems
- GRUB reinstall, MBR restore, UEFI, SecureBoot, RAID, LVM, Wubi, filesystem repair...
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Worked on my new Dell laptop with dual boot. Won't work om my Intel with two hard drives and dual boot. Can't access or boot my Widows drive?
Unbelievable. This software has saved me multiple times. I really thought I had erased my entire hard drive, yet this fixed it super-quick, amazing. Thank you for making this.
HELP! I have a Win 7 laptop and a separate Win 7 hard drive that I thought needed MBR repair. i was under a lot of major stress for other reasons so when I came across this tool. I didn't read the bold print let alone the fine print. I attached the separate Win 7 drive as an external drive to my Win 7 laptop. I then ran the tool and to my horror it had killed my Win 7 OS. I couldn't see anything in the program to "Undo" what I had done. And I don't know anything about Ubuntu to know what happened much less know if there's a way to fix this. I'm running the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard on it but it's almost 50% completed and it's not finding anything on what was an almost full drive. Oh and did I say it was a McAfee encrypted drive? The McAfee tool would allow me to access the files if I PXE boot the laptop with the drive in it using a decrypting file the tool provides. But it's not even recognizing the drive with the Ubuntu changes. Any ideas on how to back this out?
After reinstallation of Ubuntu alongside win7 was not able to boot, boot-repair fixed the issue. Thank you!